SONYMA Neighborhood Revitalization Program
The Homes for Veterans Program:
For complete program details, click here.
SONYMA is proud to introduce the Neighborhood Revitalization Program, a package of incentives to help owner-occupant home buyers purchase and renovate vacant homes.
Program Features Include:
- Up to $20,000 Cash Assistance to Renovate a Home that You Purchase
- The Ability to Finance Additional Improvements into Your Purchase Mortgage
- Can be Combined with other Grants and Assistance Programs
Downloadable Program Features Fact Sheet
- One-Four-Family Vacant Properties in Designated Areas
- Seller Must be able to pass Clean Title to Purchaser
- Purchase Price Limits Apply
- Capital Region: Troy Rehabilitation and Improvement Program
- Finger Lakes: Greater Rochester Housing Partnership
- Kingston and Middletown: RUPCO, PathStone and Rural Development Advisory Council
- Long Island: Long Island Housing Partnership and CDC Long Island
- New York City: Center for New York City Neighborhoods, NHS and Restored Homes HDFC
Click here for the contact information for the non-profit partners listed above.
- Applicants Must Intend to Occupy the Property as their Primary Residence
- Income Limits Apply (At or Below 125% Area Median Income with exceptions up to 150% on a case-by-case basis)
- Good Credit, Stable Employment and Ability to Make Monthly Mortgage Payments
- Must Purchase in an Eligible Community
- Click here to view NRP Income Limits
For More Information, call us at:
(800) 382-HOME (4663)
SONYMA also offers other home ownership assistance programs.
View other SONYMA programs here.