Home Buyers, Home Owners, Renters
The affiliated agencies of "nyhomes" offer various programs that can help you buy or rent an affordable home.
The Home Buyers section provides detailed information about:
- How to get a low interest rate mortgage and down payment assistance from SONYMA
- How to get a grant from AHC to construct or rehabilitate single family housing
The Home Owners section provides information about:
- How to get a SONYMA mortgage even if you aren't a first time homebuyer
- How to get a grant from AHC to rehabilitate the home you already own
- How to get a loan from HFA to buy your Manufactured Home Park
The Renters section provides information about how to find an affordable apartment in a building that has been financed by HFA.
Click here to get income limits for all of these "nyhomes" programs.
Last updated: 08/22/2011
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.