Office of Rent Administration
- This year all Annual Rent Registrations and most Maximum Base Rent applications must be submitted through the Owner Rent Regulation Applications system. If you previously used Annual Rent Registration Online (ARRO), your User ID will not change. To request access to the Owner Rent Regulation Application system, email PSU@nyshcr.org and include your full name, company name (if applicable), mailing address and phone number. A User ID will be emailed to you.
- Filing Dates and MBR Effective Dates
For an MBR Order Effective January 1, 2014:
- Violation Certification (Form VC), if required, must be filed no later than June 30, 2013; and
- Operation and Maintenance and Essential Services Certification (OMESC) must be filed no later than October 3, 2013.
- To expedite your application, it is advisable to file the OMESC form with the Vioaltion Certification by June 30, 2013.
- For technical assistance in completing the online MBR application please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 718-262-4912. Please indicate if you need to schedule an appointment at our borough office in Queens to file online on our public computer.
Last Updated: 5/28/2013