Weatherization Assistance Program Forms
Instructions for Downloading and Unzipping Self-Extracting Zip Files (exe):
- Click on the Weatherization Assistance Program Policy and Procedures Manual: Fillable PPM Forms #1-44 link (above).
- When prompted, save the exe file to a directory on your computer.
- Select the directory on your machine that you want the file downloaded to.
- When the download is complete, open 'Windows Explorer' to locate the file you downloaded and double click it.
- When the dialogue box with "Unzip to folder:" comes up, enter the directory you want the files unzipped to and select the Unzip button.
If you do not have WinZip, do not click the Run WinZip button.
- After clicking Unzip, the message "48 files unzipped successfully" should appear. Click OK.
- Click Close.
- All of the files contained in the Self-Extracting zip file should now be available in the folder that you chose to Unzip to.
Last updated on 01/27/14