Joint NYS Housing Trust Fund Corporation (HTFC) and NYS Housing Finance Agency (HFA) Capital Project Application
Record of Revisions
Last revised: 09/26/08
Applicants seeking joint funding through the NYS Housing Trust Fund Corporation (HTFC) and the NYS Housing Finance Agency (HFA) under the Housing Trust Fund Program's August 2008 Request for Proposals must use this application to apply to both agencies. Please refer to the application instructions for important information on each agency's submission requirements.
Please note: The HWF paper application should not be used for submissions in the Summer 2008 Funding Round.
Fillable Files and Instructions:
The fillable version of the new application is comprised of 20 Microsoft Word and 8 Microsoft Excel files. These files, as well as a PDF file containing the application instructions, are contained in one self-extracting zip file.
Instructions for Downloading and Unzipping Self-Extracting Zip Files (exe):
- Click on the link
- Select the directory on your machine that you want the file downloaded to.
- When the download is complete open 'Windows Explorer' to locate the file you downloaded and double click it.
- When the dialogue box with "Unzip to folder:" comes up enter the directory you want the files unzipped to and select the Unzip button. If you do not have WinZip, do not click the Run WinZip button.
- After clicking Unzip, the message "29 files unzipped successfully" should appear. Click OK.
- Click Close.
- All of the files contained in the Self-Extracting zip file should now be available in the folder that you chose to Unzip to.
Last updated on 09/26/08